- Junior Jam – 9:00am-12:00pm, $200.00 (Ages 7 & up) (Jazz, Lyrical and Modern Stage)
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for 23/24 Companies)
- Junior Jam and Junior Acro can be combined. Dancers would stay at the studio for lunch.
- Junior Acro – 12:30-3:30pm $200.00 (Ages 7+)
- Junior Acro and Junior Jam can be combined. Dancers would stay at the studio for lunch.
- Intermediate/Advanced Acro 9:00am-12:00pm, $200.00 (Based on experience)
August 21st-24th (Monday to Thursday) (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for 23/24 Companies)
- Intermediate – 9:00am-4:00pm, $375.00, (MANDATORY for 23/24 FORCE CO.)
- Advanced – 9:00am-4:00pm, $375.00 (MANDATORY for 23/24 ELITE TEAM)
July 6th – August 16th (Wednesday’s) (7 weeks)
Jazz/Lyrical (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for 23/24 Companies)
- Junior – 4:30-5:30pm, $105.00 (ages 7+)
- Intermediate – 5:30-7:00pm, $157.50.00 (MANDATORY for 23/24 FORCE CO.)
- Advanced – 7:00-8:30pm, $157.50 (MANDATORY for 23/24 ELITE TEAM)
Hip Hop (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for 23/24 Crew dancers)
- Intermediate – 7:00-8:00pm, $105.00 (ages 11+) (MANDATORY for 23/24 FORCE CO.)
- Advanced – 6:00-7:00pm, $105.00 (ages 15+) (MANDATORY for 23/24 ELITE TEAM)
* For current DU dancers, Summer payments will be withdrawn from your account by PAD on May 1st.
* New DU dancers and those registering after May 1st, payment will be due by e-transfer on date of registration.
* Withdrawals are accepted until June 1st, 2023
In September of 2013, my little 3 year old dancer walked into the DU Studio for her first Broadway Babies class and has never looked back. Each year taking on more classes, challenges and most importantly feeling like she is at home. DU is not only a dance studio, it is where families come together and our children gain lifelong skills and friendships. The teachers passion for the arts shows in every move they make and they truly do love all the kids like their very own. Going into our 7th season we look forward to continuing the growth and love of dance that DU provides. If you are looking for a Dance Studio to call home, look no further, Dance Unlimited is where your dancer will walk in and instantly feel like this is where they belong.
We have just completed our first year as part of the Dance Unlimited family and what a family it is! Our daughter was embraced from the facility and dancers the second she arrived. Not only is this studio a high functioning dance studio it is a family, a second home for these dancers. One that loves and cares for the dancers like they are their own children. They put the best interest of the dancers at heart in all of their decision making. COVID-19 required a complete pivot in their business model and from the second we were in quarantine the faculty at the studio embraced the change and we saw their business mode completely shift to continue to provide the love of dance to our children. It was the one thing that remained consistent for my daughter and for this I am truly grateful. Thank you to everyone at Dance Unlimited that created such an amazing year for our daughter. We can’t wait for the next dance year to start!