We are now accepting registration for our Summer programs. If you are a new family, click on the link below to create an account. If you are a returning family, you already have an account. Forgot your password? Click the Reset Password link.
Once you’ve registered online, payment may be mailed in. Registration is not complete and a spot is not confirmed until payment is received.
Registration is online but you may come in and have us assist you. You will need an email address. Registration is first come, first served. The registration link is above. If you are a new family, click on the link to create an account. If you are a returning family, you already have an account. Forgot your password? Click the Reset Password link.
Registration for returning dancers and new dancers starts June 14th at 9:00am.
Once you’ve registered online, completed registration may be mailed in. Registration is not complete and a spot is not confirmed until all items are received.
Pre-Authorized Debit Form for monthly payment
FEE SCHEDULE 2017/2018 (Sept.-June)
Our dance year runs from September to June. We do not operate on a monthly basis therefore our fees are calculated on the total number of classes in the dance year. Fees will not be pro-rated for those who register after the registration month has started. For your convenience, payments can be divided as follows and bear no relationship to the number of classes in any given month. All fees include tax.
|HRS./ WK.||2 PAYMENTS||MONTHLY|
* Monthly class fees may be paid by one of the following 3 ways: (payable by cash or cheque to Dance Unlimited)
1. Cheque – One payment for full year
2. Cheques – Two equal payments dated Sep. 1st, 2017 (Sep.-Dec. & June fees) & Jan. 1st, 2018 (Jan. – May fees)
3. Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD): Must complete Dance Unlimited PAD form and attach VOID cheque or bank form
– Eight payments to be debited on the 1sr of each month, starting October 1st.
– First month and June fees are due at registration. May be post dated for Sept. 1st, 2017.
* Additional fees required at registration: (Cash or cheque to Dance Unlimited)
– There is a registration fee of $30.00 per student or $45.00 per family.
– Companies/Crews, there is an additional $150.00 admin fee per each Company and Crew your dancer is in.
* Additional fees required at registration: (Cash or cheque to DUPAC)
– There is a $60.00 costume deposit per class and a $150.00 deposit per Company and Crew. May be post dated for
Nov. 1st, 2017. See Costume Deposit section.
– There is a $50.00 Recital fee per dancer. May be post dated for Dec. 1st, 2017. In case of withdrawal by
Oct. 31st, 2017, Recital fee will be refunded. (See Recital Fee Section)
– Dancers in Grade 2/3, 3/4 and 8 RAD Ballet Exam classes, there is a $70.00 exam deposit. May be post dated
for Oct. 1st, 2017. See RAD Exam deposit section.
– Dancers in Company/ Crew, there is a $150.00 Competition deposit per each Company/Crew. May be post dated
for July 1st, 2017 ($75.00) and Aug. 1st, 2017 ($75.00).
* PLEASE NOTE:
The following fees are non-refundable: First month and June fees, registration fees and Company/Crew admin fees.
* Those not registered by the 20th of the current month must pay cash for the following month.
* Changes to PAD MUST be submitted to the office by the 20th of the month prior to the change.
* No one is permitted to take classes without one of the above forms of payment.
* There is a $30.00 charge for declined P.A.D. payments and cheques. Declined payments are to be paid by cash only.
One month’s written/email notice is required for withdrawal from classes and will be accepted until Oct. 31st, 2016.
No partial month fees will be refunded.
Please note – Refunds will NOT be given after this time. No exceptions.
A $60.00 costume deposit per class ($150.00 per Company and Crew) is required at time of registration but may be post dated for Nov. 1st, 2017. In case of withdrawal by October 31st, 2017, deposits will be refunded if costumes have not been purchased or ordered. If your dancer chooses not to or cannot perform in the recital for any other reason, you are still responsible to pay for their costume. Deposit cheques are separate from class fees and are made payable to DUPAC. This is only a deposit. Balances are collected in early April. Costumes usually range from $65.00 to $95.00 per dance. Parents are responsible for any additional costs if alterations are needed.
R.A.D. BALLET EXAM DEPOSIT
If your dancer is in the RAD Exam program, Grades 2/3, 3/4 and 8, a $70.00 exam deposit is required at time of registration but may be post dated for Oct. 1st, 2017. Deposit cheques are separate from class fees and are made payable to DUPAC. This is only a deposit. Balances are collected on Nov. 1st, 2017. It is expected that Grades 2/3 and up take part in the RAD Ballet Intensive the first week of September.
RECITAL/ RECITAL FEE
RECITAL – All students participate in our annual Recital on May 26th, 2018 at the McPherson Playhouse. Ticket costs are not included in class fees and tickets go on sale April 21st, 2018 at the McPherson Box Office. Costumes are not included in class fees and will be required for all classes at the cost of approximately $65.00-$95.00 per dance. Please see Costume Deposit section. There are dress rehearsals held at the McPherson May 22nd and 23rd and attendance is mandatory if you expect to be in the recitals. Please note: If your child is in more than one class per week, they may be in more than one recital, which will require two separate tickets. We do our best to avoid this.
RECITAL FEE – The mandatory $50.00 Recital fee is per dancer and includes a DVD of both recitals and a full color program including both recitals. Want to send a personal message to your dancer? Program space will be available for purchase! The $50.00 Recital fee is required at time of registration but may be post dated for Dec. 1st, 2017. In case of withdrawal by Oct. 31st, 2017, Recital fees will be refunded. After this date, no refunds will be given.